Did You Know
- The IRBA issued its first public Inspections report in 2015.
- The IRBA launched the Auditing Development Programme, a new way of qualifying registered auditors in 2015.
- The IRBA received approval of the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) for the Registered Auditor (RA) designation.
- RA's can now use the RA logo in their email signature.
- The RA qualification is now a recognised designation by SAQA.
- The South African President, Honourable Jacob Zuma, signed the Auditing Amendment Bill in 2015 giving effect to the Audit Development Programme (ADP).